ACRE recently announced the release of Access It! Version 9.2. In addition to some of the exciting Version 9 features such as GDPR Data Tools, 2FA, SSO Integration, etc. as well as other fixes and enhancements, Version 9.2 adds some additional game changing updates. These include:
- Global Access Levels: This allows multiple site level access levels to be grouped together simplifying assignment. This is ideal for large / enterprise level deployments.
- Graphical Maps Support in the Web Client!: The web client now supports graphical maps leaving very few features unavailable from this interface.
- Webhooks: Supplementing the already robust REST API, Webhooks are now available allowing simplified, and real time integrations with other software.
- API Messaging Enhancements: Better feedback related to API calls is now available!
- Forced Logouts: A command is now available for the forced logout of users from the system status screen!
Additionally, ACRE has even more slated on the roadmap:
- Veracode: Automated penetration testing for enhanced Cyber Security
- Encryption on SQL backups
- A new dashboard for enhanced user experience
- And more…
Click here to view the release notes.
*With the exception of optional labor for upgrade assistance, upgrades within your current version come free of charge.
*Manufacturer support is provided for up to (1) version back (Version 8 is the earliest version currently supported).
Please contact your S3 Sales Team for additional information!